Currently
45°
  • Humidity 58%
  • Pressure 30.36 in
  • Wind S at 7mph
Today
Low 34° High 57°
Precipitation 10%
Interactive Radar
Tue 11
Mostly Sunny
49° 62°
Precip 0%
Wind S at 15mph
Wed 12
Mostly Cloudy
55° 64°
Precip 10%
Wind SSW at 11mph
Thu 13
PM Rain
40° 59°
Precip 90%
Wind W at 16mph
Fri 14
AM Showers/Wind
38° 52°
Precip 60%
Wind NNW at 21mph
Sat 15
Mostly Sunny
40° 59°
Precip 0%
Wind WNW at 8mph
Sun 16
Partly Cloudy
43° 63°
Precip 10%
Wind SW at 8mph
Mon 17
Mostly Cloudy
47° 60°
Precip 10%
Wind SSE at 7mph
Today's Forecast

Tuesday high 79, low 70, with a 40% chance of rain. Wednesday high 85, low 72, with a 40% chance of rain. Thursday high 88, low 73, with a 20% chance of rain. Friday high 89, low 74, with a 20% chance of rain. Saturday high 87, low 74, with a 40% chance of rain. Satellite Radar for North Texas Interactive Radar Stay up-to-date with the CW33 Weather App  Read More

Today Normal Record
High 57° 58° 79° (1975)
Low 34° 40° 20° (1995)
Sunrise 7:19am
Sunset 5:21pm
Moon Phase Waxing Crescent