This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
DALLAS — Hey, don’t forget, Mother’s Day is this Sunday (May 8).
And if you’re looking to save some dough while treating mommy dearest, here are some places to get free food, gifts and experiences.
- Hooters: Mothers can order one free meal off the “Mother’s Day Menu.”
- Medieval Times: Moms enter the castle for free with one paid adult admission ticket.
- Denny’s: Get a free dessert for mom when you buy two entrees
- Wienerschnitzel: Moms get a free meal — chili dog, small fries and small soda — with proof of “Mom-bership.” Just show a family photo, bring along a child or share an embarrassing story about your kid with one of the servers to redeem this free meal.
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Mothers will get a free meal with the purchase of a meal of equal or great value up to $10.
- Bob Evans: Mothers will receive a voucher for a free coffee on four future visits after eating at Bob Evans on Mother’s Day.
- MOD Pizza: Bring your mother to MOD pizza where she can get a free pizza or salad on Mother’s Day.