Despite the pandemic preventing the tradition of sports around the globe, Forbes set out to proves that some teams are as valuable as ever with their annual list of most valuable sports franchises around the world.
On top, the Dallas Cowboy’s come in first at $5.5 billion in value. The number two spot goes to the New York Yankees, valued at $5 billion. The new York Nicks take third position as the NBA’s most valuable team at $4.6 billion in value.
- Dallas Cowboys $5.5B
- NY Yankees $5B
- NY Knicks $4.6B
- LA Lakers $4.4B
- Golden State Warriors $4.3B
- NFL prepares Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden orders 200M more COVID-19 vaccines, GoPro lost at bottom of ocean returned 6 years later
- GameStop frenzy clobbers two Wall Street Goliaths
- Biden to pause oil and gas sales on public lands
- 2 doctors found dead at Texas pediatric office after standoff