Tilapia En Papillote (tilapia in parchment paper)
4 – 5 oz tilapia fillets
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves of zested garlic
1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
4 tablespoon of chopped dill
8 lemon wheels (1/4″ slices)
2 cups zucchini (shaved in thick ribbons)
2 cups squash (shaved in thick ribbons)
4 tablespoon butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 4 sheets of parchment paper, 12 inches long, fold in half to form a point of reference when layering ingredients.
- Place tilapia fillet in the center of the paper onto one side of the fold. Season with salt and pepper, then layer with equal amounts of garlic, tomatoes, dill and two lemon wheels.
- Top with ribbons of zucchini and squash, 1 tablespoon of butter and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Fold the other half of the parchment paper on top of the fish, roll up the sides and then the remaining side. Grease the bottom of the packet with 1 tablespoon of butter and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut through paper and serve.