TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Texas Land Commissioner and state Attorney General candidate George P. Bush said a permanent border wall is coming to the Texas Border.
“Your viewers are one of the first to hear, a permanent border wall will be coming to the Texas border,” Bush told The Donlon Report.
He said that there will be a larger announcement coming in the days ahead. Private donations for a Texas border wall grew to $54 million as of October and Governor Abbott recently signed a $1.8 billion bill allotting extra state funding to border security initiatives.
- Wendy’s removes romaine lettuce from sandwiches amid E. coli outbreak
- New estimate projects cost of raising a child at $310K
- ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ spin-off reportedly in the works; will be an alternate story
- ‘We got him’: Florida trucker arrested in 1996 rape, murder of Michigan woman
- How to get ‘free’ Sam’s Club, Costco memberships