DALLAS -- Among other things, society has seemed to label Millennials as the financially irresponsible generation. So, The Simple Dollar has dished on ways the millennial crowd can save money.
- Get a roomie or move back home. Going half on rent or not paying anything at all could save you over $700 dollars a month -- even if mommy dearest isn't the dearest!
- Coffee cravers, beware. Maybe skip the Starbucks! Folgers is way cheaper than spending $4 to $5 a day on a latte.
- Brown bagging your lunch can help out, too! Okay, it's easier to dine out, but going to the grocery store once a month could easily save you $70 a week.
- Get a side hustle. There are plenty of gigs out there that can help get you on your feet, financially!
- "Live your life for yourself and not for the Gram" is our favorite. Stuntin' for social likes can cost you! You'll be surprised on how much you can save if you don't buy that Birkin bag just to snap a pic with it!
Hey Millennials, there's nothing wrong with ballin' on a budget -- especially when you're saving money, too.