DALLAS (KDAF) — Wednesday has arrived and that means it’s April 6 which means it’s also National Acai Bowl Day. For breakfast, lunch or even a dessert there’s no bad time to get your hands and stomachs involved with an acai bowl.
The Brazilian dish can be healthy and very delicious. Here are your options to celebrate, make one yourself or get out and about to find the best one around town. We took the liberty to help those around Dallas to get the best acai bowl to celebrate the national holiday.
- Bowldega, located in Design District
- Rush Bowls
- Vida Bowls
- The Juice Bar
- I Love Juice Bar
- Nekter Juice Bar
- Original ChopShop
- Vitality Bowls, located in North Dallas
- Pressed, located in Uptown
- Purify Bowls & Smoothies, located in Deep Ellum
- Clean Juice, located in Northeast Dallas
- Fit Juice Bar, located in Oak Lawn
- Everbowl, located in Uptown