DALLAS (KDAF) — Monday is here and maybe it’s time to get the apron out and take a shot at making a sweet treat with zucchini?
That’s right zucchini. Monday, April 25 is National Zucchini Bread Day which means its time to get the sweet tooth charged up and that oven ready or even start a garden!
If you don’t want to do it at home, we checked out Yelp’s list for both the best zucchini bread and muffins for you to try around the great city of Dallas.
- Bread Winners Cafe & Bakery, located in Uptown
- Leila Bakery & Cafe, located in Lakewood
- Halcyon, located in Lower Greenville
- Paradise Bakery & Cafe, located in North Dallas
- Eden Restaurant and Pastries
- Village Baking, located in Lower Greenville
- Unleavened Fresh Kitchen, located in Lake Highlands
- Eatzi’s Market & Bakery, located in Oak Lawn
- Hippos and Hashbrowns Cottage Bakery
- Cake Bar, located in Trinity Groves
- Window Seat Coffee, located in Lower Greenville