DALLAS (KDAF) — The summer heat in Texas is no joke and nobody wants to be outside in the rain and the Fourth of July weekend has the potential for rain and some high heat.
What better day to celebrate than National Stay Out of the Sun Day on Sunday, July 3! NationalToday says, “Although one doesn’t technically need to be indoors to avoid the sun, any excuse to lounge around the house for a lengthy period of time can (and should) be taken full advantage of. Moderate sun exposure will provide you with a healthy, all-natural dose of Vitamin D, but spending too much time basking in the sun speeds up the aging process. Whether you opt to spend this holiday relishing in the great indoors, or relaxing in a hammock in the shade — we’ve got a couple of ideas to help you celebrate.”
We want to help you out and found Tripadvisor’s list of the best activities for a rainy day in Dallas!
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Dallas Museum of Art
- The Dallas World Aquarium
- American Airlines Center
- NorthPark Center
- Rainbow Vomit
- Frontiers of Flight Museum
- Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- Galleria Dallas
- Deep Ellum Brewing Company
- Old Red Museum
- Museum of Biblical Art
- Meadows Museum
- African American Museum
- Museum of Illusions Dallas
For more from this list, click here!