DALLAS (KDAF) — Irish pubs are a great place to go for good beer, casual eating options and tons of fun.
Though we aren’t Boston, North Texas is still home to some great Irish pubs, perfect for a night out with friends and fun. If you’re new to North Texas and want some suggestions for good Irish pubs, welcome.
GAYOT has released a list of the best Irish pubs in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Here are their suggestions:
- Blackfriar Pub – 2621 McKinney Ave. Dallas, TX 75204
- The Dubliner – 2818 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX 75206
- Maguire’s – 17552 Dallas Pwky. Dallas, TX 75287
- The Old Monk – 2847 N. Henderson Ave. Dallas, TX 75206
- The Skellig – 2409 Henderson Ave. Dallas, TX 75206
For the full report, visit GAYOT.