DALLAS (KDAF) — Saturday, April 2 is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Arguably the GOAT of summertime, lunch sandwiches and some of the best to dine on during a picnic.
Now, let’s give you a sneak peek at some of the best PB&J’s you can get around Dallas.
- Dallas Grilled Cheese Co, located in Upper Greenville and Bishop Arts District
- Hypnotic Donuts, located in Lakewood
- Bread Winners Cafe & Bakery, located in Uptown
- Maple Leaf Dinner, located in North Dallas
- The People’s Last Stand, located in Upper Greenville
- Rocket Fizz, located in Deep Ellum
- Rush Bowls, located in Upper Greenville
- Whistle Britches, located in North Dallas