DALLAS (KDAF) — H-E-B’s new store in the North Texas city of Frisco is set to open in late September!
On Sept. 21, Frisco residents and North Texans will flock to the corner of Main Street and Legacy Drive to get some of the very best food that H-E-B has to offer. The store will be located on 4800 Main Street and it will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Pickup orders will begin on Monday, Sep. 19 as patrons will be able to schedule pickups two weeks in advance. Here’s what you can expect from H-E-B Frisco:
- Made Fresh in Store, “From bread to sushi, guacamole to juices, we have lots of mouth-watering choices that we make and prepare fresh in store.”
- Bakery, “We rise and shine early to bake our artisan breads and homestyle tortillas here in-store daily. And for your sweet tooth, choose from our variety of delights including made-to-order cakes for any occasion.”
- Produce, “We work with local Texas growers to buy grapefruit, corn, blueberries and tons more – over 100 million pounds every year. Not that we stop there. We also have our fresh-squeezed juices and famous guacamole that we make fresh in store.”
- Meat Market, “Our Certified Meat Cutters will cut to order and answer any questions you have. And if you’re looking for meaty options, we have them. We’re the #1 retailer of Texas beef and we offer a mouth-watering selection of Prime 1, Grass Fed, Natural Angus and Wagyu beef.”
- Seafood, “We’re committed to providing fresh, safe, and responsibly sourced seafood. We source from the Gulf of Mexico, the Louisiana Bayou, the Pacific Northwest, and every corner of the globe to bring you more fresh seafood than anyone else in Texas. Learn more at heb.com/seafood“
- And more like curbside pickup and home delivery!