DALLAS (KDAF) — We all know a good pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream is the dessert of champions in the state of Texas, but have you wanted to venture out into the dessert world and try some of the best Dallas has to offer?
All this sweet talk is because Friday, October 14 is National Dessert Day! It’s only natural you want to fulfill that sweet craving you’ve had this week.
NationalToday says, “Calories don’t count today, so make sure to pick up that box of donuts you’ve been thinking about all week. Cash in those kale salad points and reward yourself with a warm sugary glaze. You’ve earned it!”
We know you have your go-to spots, but why not try something out of this world delicious and new to you? We checked Yelp’s list of the best desserts in Dallas, and here’s a look at the best spots around town:
- Roadrun’r Exotic Cereal Bar
- Cafe Duro – Lower Greenville
- The Churro Factory
- Botolino Gelato Artigianale – Lower Greenville
- Baldo’s Ice Cream & Coffee
- Emporium Pies – Bishop Arts District
- Milk & Cream – Lower Greenville
- The Yard Milkshake Bar
- Emporium Pies – Deep Ellum
- Bisous Bisous Patisserie – Uptown