DALLAS (KDAF) — Who’s got the tea? No, we’re not talking about gossip… this time. It just so happens to be National Tea Day on April 21!
Whether you’re on the side of tea or coffee in that longtime debate matters not on this day. It belongs to tea and teas of any form: sweet, unsweet, jasmine, green, mint, etc.
If you’re wanting to celebrate we took a look at Yelp’s list of the best high tea around Dallas:
- Potpourri Boulangerie, located in Oak Cliff
- Beatitudes Tea Room Gifts and Cafe
- The Ritz-Carlton, located in Uptown
- Heirloom Haul
- Chocolate Angel Cafe & Tea Room, located in North Dallas
- The Rose Garden Tea Room
- The Adolphus, Autograph Collection, located in Downtown
- Tin Tulip Tearoom
- Chocolate Secrets