DALLAS (KDAF) — When checking out areas for new homes, everyone looks at cities, counties and states to see what the move is for their next move, but what about zip codes?
Two Texas zip codes have found themselves among the top 50 hottest zip codes for high buyer demand and fast-selling homes according to realtor.com. “The hottest areas are those that have high demand from buyers, in other words, lots of unique viewers per each property listed for sale, and fast-selling homes, an indicator of limited supply.”
Coming in at No. 44 is 75060 (Irving) and rounding out the list at No. 50 is 79934 (El Paso); these were the only two Texas zip codes on the list.
- Viewers per property vs. US: 2.5
- Median days on market: 18
- June 2022 median listing price: $339,000
- Viewers per property vs. US: 2
- Median days on market: 9
- June 2022 median listing price: $222,000