DALLAS (KDAF) — You know what they say, the most important meal of the day is breakfast. Whether that is true or not, is left to debate; however, what is not left for debate is that no good breakfast is complete without bacon (in my opinion).
Who doesn’t love bacon? It’s delicious and easy to make, and it goes well with everything: burgers, breakfast, sandwiches, you name it.
That’s why Saturday, Sept. 3, is International Bacon Day. If you are looking to celebrate the day with a healthy serving of bacon yourself, here are the best places to get bacon in Dallas according to Yelp:
- Maple Leaf Diner – North Dallas
- Ellen’s – West End
- The Original Pancake House – North Dallas
- AllGood Cafe – Deep Ellum
- Snooze, an A.M. Eatery – Oak Lawn
- Smithy – Lower Greenville
- Montes Burritos – North Dallas
- Yardbird Table & Bar – Uptown
- Bubba’s Cooks Country
- Maple Bacon Restaurant