DALLAS (KDAF) — Well folks it’s about that time and we all deserve to take a long break and raise a glass together! The 35th annual Addison Oktoberfest is set to take place September 15-18.
Addison Oktoberfest is one of the only celebrations outside of Munich that brings true authenticity while also bringing a Texas twist to celebrate German culture, food, music, and beer. “Take part in a unique experience with polka bands and other traditional entertainers on multiple stages, interactive games and attractions for all ages, the Dachshund Dash, and much more at this award-winning festival.”
Food & Drink
- Oktoberfest Food – “Attendees can enjoy a variety of authentic German foods and desserts as well as traditional American favorites.”
- Beverages & Steins – “Grab a souvenir stein and an ice-cold Paulaner for an experience so close to the Munich Oktoberfest you will forget you are in Addison!”
- Kleinhalle – “Step into the air-conditioned Addison Conference Centre for a relaxing vibe, live entertainment, and food & beverage with table service (no reservation required).”
- Draught Haus Biergarten – “It’s football season, and fans can enjoy bier and brats while watching top college and pro games on the outdoor big screen.”
Music & Games
- Partyhalle – “The Partyhalle main stage offers endless hours of the ‘Chicken Dance’ and polka entertainment.”
- Musikzelt – “The fun never stops at our outdoor music stage, with entertaining performances and opportunities to join in on games and activities throughout the weekend.”
- Kleinhalle – “Enjoy unique entertainment and a relaxing vibe that encourages conversation and communion with friends.”
- Paulaner Biergarten – “Watch and cheer on competitors in bier games such as Bier Maiden Stein Carrying and Bier Barrel Rolling. Patrons may register for games at the Paulaner Biergarten during listed times. Spaces are limited so register early. All bier game contestants must be 21+”
For more about Addison Oktoberfest, click here.