My serious love affair with hair started when I bought my first hair straightener and could finally turn my naturally wavy hair into different hairstyles. HairFix is all about sharing some of my favorite hairstyle trends with anyone looking to switch things up.
This HairFix focuses on adding a little Summer chic to your hair with some simple braids.
Here's how to get the look:
- Separate hair into three sections.
- Tie back section into a low ponytail.
- Braid front two sections and tie at the end.
- Take left braid and bobby pin it to the right side
- Take right braid and bobby pin it to the left side.
- Make sure you use enough bobby pins!!!
- Let that back section of hair loose.
- That's it! You're ready to hit the town.
The best part? It looks like you spent a long time on your locks, but you can finish this look in five minutes. This look works with any hair type too!