Fort Worth woman is suing Olive Garden claiming a stuffed mushroom caused severe burns to her throat

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A women in Fort Worth is suing Olive Garden, claiming a stuffed mushroom became lodged in her throat and caused severe burns.

Danny Howard says she choked on the mushroom after it burned her mouth.

She later headed to an emergency room, but the lawsuit says her throat began to close en route, causing her to call 911.

Howard is seeking $200,000 to $1 million in damages.

Don't Miss


Latest News

More News