LAKE CHARLES, La. (WKRG) — WKRG News 5 reporter Dana Winter and photojournalist Matt Goins are hunkered down inside the Golden Nugget in Lake Charles Louisiana as Hurricane Laura slams the area. Matt witnessed part of the roof of the hotel being ripped off early Thursday morning. That video can be seen here:
Laura made landfall about 1AM Thursday near Cameron Louisiana with winds of over 150 miles per hour.
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Remembering Jocelyn White and her impact on North Texas and beyond
- Together We Dine looks to bring people together to work through race issues
- Think Theo Podcast host talks about having husband of Missy Bevers on the show