DALLAS (KDAF) — National Moscato Day was Monday, May 9, but why limit yourself to one day? So, grab some glasses and a bottle or two!
Now, we don’t know how inclined you are to concoct your own Moscato at home, so, maybe you’re headed out to the store to get your bottle. If you’re more inclined to head out and about on the town, we’ve got just the thing for you.
We checked out Foursquare’s guide to the best places around Dallas for a glass of Moscato:
- Scardello Artisan Cheese – Oak Lawn Ave.
- Fogo de Chao Brazillian Steakhouse – McKinney Ave.
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill – McKinney Ave.
- Maguire’s North Dallas – Dallas Parkway
- The Mermaid Bar at Neiman Marcus – Neiman Marcus NorthPark Center
- Del Frisco’s – McKinney
- Ser – North Stemmons Freeway
- Nobu – Crescent Ct.
- Dakota’s Steakhouse – North Akard Street
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Dallas Parkway
- Texas de Brazil – Cedar Springs Road
- Warwick Melrose Hotel – Oak Lawn Ave.