DALLAS (KDAF) — Fall, it’s one of the best times of the year outside of Christmas. You get football, not 100-degree temperatures, bonfires, sweater weather, Halloween, pumpkin-flavored everything, and much more. Who would’ve thought Cracker Barrel would swoop in to make it all just a bit better?
New flavors are coming to Cracker Barrel for the fall season and for a limited time your tastebuds can be served a real treat at the Old Country Store. They’ll be adding ranch fried chicken, country fried pickles, white cheddar cheese bites, and some new sweet drinks like peach mimosa and seasonal peanut butter cup mocha.
“At Cracker Barrel, we are always exploring opportunities to offer guests new and flavorful twists on our traditional, made-from-scratch homestyle meals that can be enjoyed in our restaurants or at home,” said Sarah Breymaier, director of Menu Strategy at Cracker Barrel. “As we innovate, we strive to offer existing and new guests alike a variety of craveable choices. Whether a fan of bold and savory options, like our new Kick’n Ranch Fried Chicken and Fried Pickles, or rich and sweet, like a traditional Apple Streusel Pie, we have a dish that will satisfy every craving – all with plentiful serving sizes at value price points!”
New menu offerings:
- New Kick’n Ranch Fried Chicken: A twist on the fan-favorite, bone-in Southern Fried Chicken that delivers bold flavor with zesty buttermilk ranch seasoning and creamy buffalo ranch sauce. Served with a side of pickle ranch for dipping, two homestyle sides, and biscuits or corn muffins. Available for a limited time through Oct. 9.
- New Barrel Bites Options: Indulge in two tempting Barrel Bites – our take on sharable plates – this fall with friends and family or savor them solo. The all-new White Cheddar Cheese Bites and Country Fried Pickles are both lightly breaded, then deep fried until golden and served with buttermilk ranch for dipping. Available beginning Aug. 30 for catering, Barrel Bites make for easy, crowd-pleasing game day snacks all season long!
- New Peach-Infused Beverages: As a new addition to the growing selection of mimosas offered, guests can enjoy the Peach Mimosa, made with sparkling wine and infused with sweet peach puree. Through Oct. 9, try the Jack Daniels Country Cocktail® Southern Peach, a refreshingly sweet, chilled cocktail, perfect for those dwindling warm nights.
- Upgrade Your Side: A comforting cup of broccoli, cheese sauce and rice with buttery cracker crumbles makes Broccoli Cheese Casserole a quintessential premium side to accompany any homestyle meal. Available for a limited time through Oct. 9.
- Sweet Treats: Available for a limited time through Oct. 9, Apple Streusel Pie served with rich, creamy vanilla ice cream is a crave-worthy combination fit to finish any meal. Guests can also treat themselves to a decadent Peanut Butter Cup Mocha featuring espresso and milk, topped with chocolate whipped cream, and drizzled with chocolate and peanut butter sauces.