Bored? Broke? 👉 Savvy Saver

Fort Worth woman is suing Olive Garden claiming a stuffed mushroom caused severe burns to her throat

A women in Fort Worth is suing Olive Garden, claiming a stuffed mushroom became lodged in her throat and caused severe burns.

Danny Howard says she choked on the mushroom after it burned her mouth.

She later headed to an emergency room, but the lawsuit says her throat began to close en route, causing her to call 911.

Howard is seeking $200,000 to $1 million in damages.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.