We showed you how to do chair squats to get you up and moving. Next, we're comin' for those abs!
Don't worry, we're not going to have you wallowing around on your office floor, looking like a fool to all of your coworkers.
Just like the squats, you can use your chair and even modify the exercise if you have back pain.
Office chairs have become the mortal enemy to our cores and posture health.
It's time to own that chair and make it work for you instead of slowly killing you.
We will be releasing a new GoodFIT weekly, so be sure to follow along or sign up for our newsletter.
Office Chair Abs
- Lean back slightly in your chair
- Extend your legs our straight
- Bring your knees up to your chest
- Extend back out
Lower Back Modification
- Come up to the edge of your chair
- Lean all the way, stretching the back
- Push through your hips
- Ensure you feel this in your lower abs
- 5 sets
- 10 reps
- Every other hour
If you're ready to implement a fitness and wellness program into your work place, contact him on social or at www.missionfithealth.com.