DALLAS — Hey, don’t forget, Mother’s Day is this Sunday (May 8).
And if you’re looking to save some dough while treating mommy dearest, here are some places to get free food, gifts and experiences.
- Hooters: Mothers can order one free meal off the “Mother’s Day Menu.”
- Medieval Times: Moms enter the castle for free with one paid adult admission ticket.
- Denny’s: Get a free dessert for mom when you buy two entrees
- Wienerschnitzel: Moms get a free meal — chili dog, small fries and small soda — with proof of “Mom-bership.” Just show a family photo, bring along a child or share an embarrassing story about your kid with one of the servers to redeem this free meal.
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Mothers will get a free meal with the purchase of a meal of equal or great value up to $10.
- Bob Evans: Mothers will receive a voucher for a free coffee on four future visits after eating at Bob Evans on Mother’s Day.
- MOD Pizza: Bring your mother to MOD pizza where she can get a free pizza or salad on Mother’s Day.