PITTSBURGH -- Play with fire... and you might get burned. Or completely set on fire like a 13-year-old boy in Pittsburgh.
Video from a neighborhood security camera shows Jeremy McCombs on flames, running down the street, screaming for help.
Police say McCombs and his 7-year-old brother were playing with a can of gasoline.
But neighbors say a third kid with the brothers claim they were trying to make a Molotov cocktail. And get this, they aren't the least bit surprised. Neighbors call the boys local vandals.
Well now, the brothers are in the hospital, realizing being the human torch only works for super heroes.