NORTH TEXAS- When it comes to 4th of July, the fun continues even after a long day of BBQ and pool-side shenanigans! Yeah, were talking' about the fire-works! We've got the best places in DFW to get things poppin!
Oh, and did we mention, they’re all free?
- Everyone’s invited to the Freedom Festival in Lewisville at the Castle Hills Plaza. Make sure you claim a spot along Lake Avalon before dusk to enjoy their fireworks show at 9:30 pm.
- When sparks fly in the heart of Dallas, you know you're in for one lovely night! Enjoy a show at the Fair Park Fourth starting at 9:45 pm.
- If you're in the cow-town area, it’s going up at the Fort Worth's Fourth fireworks show! The show- down begins at 10 pm at Panther Island Pavilion.
- The Star Spangled Spectacular is sure to fire- up the holiday! Wind-down for the fireworks finale at 9:15 pm at the Firewheel Town center in Garland!
- And if you're doing the boating and tubing thing, no need to hop out of the water to enjoy the works! The Liberty by the Lake Festival at the Colony Five Star Complex sets off at 9:30 pm.
So, leave the black cats at home and leave it up to the pros to make your holiday an explosive experience.