Rules for the official Eye Opener Election Night Drinking Game*
- Take a sip:
- Each time the candidate you support wins a state.
- Each time Donald Trump claims a state’s election results are rigged.
- Each time Hillary Clinton tries to appeal to younger voters.
- Take 2 sips:
- When the candidate you DON’T support wins a state. (This doesn’t count if you’re rooting for Johnson, Stein or McMullin.)
- Take a shot:
- When battleground states go the color you want them to
- When major states change color (Like if California turns red or Texas turns blue.)
- If voter turnout exceeds 65%
- Finish Your Beer/Drink If:
- Your candidate loses (after all, you’ll need it.)
*THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING, BUT WE’RE GOING TO SAY IT ANYWAY: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN. PLEASE MONITOR YOUR ALCOHOL INTAKE AND DRINK RESPONSIBLY.