Not exited about the Olympics? Can’t buy into all the hype? Think the IOC is corrupt? Don’t give a damn about sports?
Maybe you’ve been going about this all wrong.
If you can’t get appreciate the athletics, you should at least be watching for all the eye candy. Below are six really, really ridiculously good looking reasons you should be watching the summer games.
1. Ryan Lochte’s adorable face. And body.
LOS ANGELES, CA – NOVEMBER 17: Swimmer Ryan Lochte poses for a portrait at the USOC Rio Olympics Shoot at Quixote Studios on November 17, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
2. Wife goals: Alex Morgan. Get it? Goals?
<> on February 22, 2016 in New York City.
3. JAKE DALTON: a gymnast and a dreamboat rolled into one.
HARTFORD, CT – JUNE 03: Jacob Dalton looks on during the Men’s P&G Gymnastics Championships at the XL Center on June 3, 2016 in Hartford, Connecticut. (Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty Images)
4. Jordan Burroughs, wrestling his way into our hearts.
BEVERLY HILLS, CA – MARCH 09: Wrestler Jordan Burroughs poses for a portrait at the 2016 Team USA Media Summit at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on March 9, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images)
5. Aly Raisman’s undeniably adorable smile.
CANTON, MA – MAY 17: Aly Raisman and her mother Lynn Raisman attend The Avon Walk For Breast Cancer at Reebok Headquarters on May 17, 2014 in Canton, Massachusetts. (Photo by Darren McCollester/Getty Images for Reebok)
6. Diver David Boudia with his perfectly quaffed hair.
7. Serena Williams and her mad dance moves.
8. Last but definitely not least, Kassidy Cook!!!!
BEVERLY HILLS, CA – MARCH 08: Diver Kassidy Cook poses for a portrait at the 2016 Team USA Media Summit at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on March 8, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images)