Father's Day is a time to decide whether you're going to get something Dad is either going to hate or going to appreciate.
That's why Oliver Tull stopped by The Boardroom Salon for Men where Lauren Rachel told him about some of the great gift ideas they have for dads.
The Benchmark, $55
• Personal Consultation
• Tailored Haircut
• Rejuvenating paraffin hand dip
• Energizing Shampoo and Conditioning
• Scalp massage
• Pressure point face massage
• Steamed towel
• Stress relieving hand massage
• Cleansing Rinse
• Finishing touch styling
1) Jack Black, Beard Grooming Kit, $35
• Four-step routine will leave Dad’s skin and facial hair looking their best.
2) The Art of Shaving, The 4 Elements to the Perfect Shave Gift Set, $115
• Shaving Brush, Pre-Shave Oil, Shaving Cream and After-Shave Balm. Available in 5 scents.
3) Colonel Conk, 4 Piece Shaving Set, $160
• Classic, nostalgic, timeless-just like Dad. Shave brush, safety razor, glass shaving bowl and a satin finished chrome stand.
4) Boardroom Gift Card / Annual Membership Specials:
• Receive a complimentary Hand Grooming with the purchase of $100 gift card.
• Enjoy $50 off annual memberships.
To find a Boardroom Salon location near you head over to their website!