CW33’s “KISS THE ONE YOU LOVE” Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND OUTSIDE TEXAS. “KISS THE ONE YOU LOVE” (“Contest”) is sponsored by CW33 (KDAF-TV) (“Sponsor”), whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. HOW TO ENTER:
Contest begins on Sunday, February 7, 2015 at 12:00am (CT) and ends on Thursday, February 11, 2015 at 11:59pm (CT) (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timepiece of the Contest. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received each day of the Contest.
During the Contest Period, entrants must visit the “Kiss the One You Love” Contest page on cw33.com, complete the entry form and attach a photo kissing someone or something they love. Photos must be an authentic, original photograph and the entrant must own the copyright in the photograph submitted. All photos should be at the highest resolution possible. Sponsor accepts photos in jpeg format. The photo should be cropped as the contestant prefers.
Sponsor is not responsible for Internet connections, unavailability of servers or any other technical malfunctions for any reason. If any dispute arises as to identity of entrant, entrant shall be considered person who owns Internet account through which entry was sent to Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person and per e-mail address per day. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different identities or registrations will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. No electronic or mechanically reproduced entries and the use of automated or third-party software of website to enter are prohibited. Only complete entries sent to the designated web site shall be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for inability to complete entry within specified time whether due to busy lines, disconnections, telephone malfunctions, faulty Internet connections, unavailability of servers or any other technical malfunctions. Sponsor is not responsible for entries lost, late, misdirected, or illegible. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any expenses you incur during the application process are your sole responsibility. Sponsor will not reimburse you for these expenses.
2. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
One (1) Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries during the Contest Period. Sponsor will attempt to contact potential Winner by email or telephone. Potential winner must answer Sponsor’s notification and acknowledge winning the prize. If winner cannot be contacted or reached within two (2) business days from the time of the first notification attempt, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible to participate, they will be disqualified and Sponsor may choose an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the Contest. Winner must meet and agree to all eligibility requirements, terms and conditions mentioned in official rules. Winner will be awarded prizes upon verification of eligibility requirements.
One (1) Winner will be awarded a complimentary one night weekend (Friday or Saturday) stay at The Westin Galleria Dallas, with accommodations for two, in a deluxe room (including tax) with complimentary breakfast for two in Second Floor Bistro by Scott Gottlich or room service. (ARV: $450.) Prize does not include any ground transportation, parking or incidental charges. Winner will need a valid credit card at check-in for any possible incidental charges during their stay. Prize expires November 30, 2016. Winner must claim their prize at the CW33 located at 8001 John W. Carpenter Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247 between the hours of 9:00am and 12:00pm and 1:00pm and 5:00pm (CT), Monday through Friday.
Prize is non-transferable and has no cash equivalent. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes. One prize per person or household. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. No substitute prizes are available; however, Sponsor may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or canceled, the Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
4. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
- The Contest is open only to legal residents of the Dallas/Fort-Worth, TX Designated Market Area (DMA) according to the Nielsen Company and who are at least 18 years of age and possess a valid I.D.
- Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, Sponsor, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers and franchisees are not eligible to win.
- Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other contest by KDAF-TV/CW33 in the past 30 days is ineligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: The prizewinner is required to sign and submit a release, waiver of liability and/or W-9 form. To claim the prize, the prizewinner will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification.
- Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsor and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest in the event entrant is a winner.
- Release Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsor and their parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants’ participation in this Contest.
- Social Media Release of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and their parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants’ participation in this Contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Sponsor are not responsible for virus or other damage to entrant’s computer from participation in the Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Contest and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’ sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Contest rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Texas law, excluding choice of law provisions.
7. CONTEST RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS:
Official Rules are available at cw33.com or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to CW33/KDAF-TV, 8001 John W. Carpenter Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, after February 15, 2015 to “Kiss the One You Love” at the same address.