DALLAS, TX -- It's no secret that Nov. 4th is Election Day. But, before you cast your ballot, make sure you head to the polls prepared.
According to the DallasCountyvotes.org website, if you are registered to vote, you'll need a photo ID.
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph or
- United States passport
On group in Dallas trying to inspire folks to vote, was a phone bank ran by volunteers. On Monday, "DREAMers" asked young first time voters to get out to the polls on Election Day.